- Construction crews are working on the new Tok River Bridge.
- Expected to go through the end of June, please be aware of flagging operations and DELAYS for girder delivery.
- Drivers should be aware of a DETOUR and reduced speeds of 35 MPH, as well as intermittent flagging operations.
- Crews are working from 7:00am to 5:30pm. Please be aware of trucks and equipment entering and exiting the work zone.
- Tok River State Campground is open and will remain open through construction.
The Alaska Department of Transportation, in cooperation with HC Contractors, Inc., is working to replace the existing Tok River Bridge at MP 1309. Profile grades will be raised to accommodate the new bridge structure. We will do our best to keep you informed as work progresses and appreciate your patience and cooperation during construction. This project is expected to be complete in October 2019.
HC Contractors, Inc.