- Work is expected to start in May.
- Please expect work at the Chatanika River Bridge.
- Periodic work at Fox Spring Wayside.
- Shoulder work in the vicinity of Fox Intersection.
- Additional road work at MP 20.
Expect flagging and PILOT CAR operations and up to 20 minute DELAYS.
The Alaska Department of Transportation is working to rehabilitate the Elliott Highway from Fox to Haystack. Work will include rehabilitating roadway, repairs to roadside hardware, shoulder, and bridge work as well as drainage improvements and lighting upgrades. We will do our best to keep you informed of any project updates and appreciate your patience and cooperation during construction. Work for this project is expected to be complete by October 2019.