- Drivers should be alert to SINGLE LANE CLOSURES with short DELAYS, while crews and equipment are working within the roadway lanes at the Automatic Vehicle Classifier (AVC) station at Badger Road.
- Through Monday, September 30, drivers should be alert to work at the following locations:
- East & west bound lanes on Airport Way, between University Avenue and Market Street
- East & west bound lanes on Airport Way, between University Avenue and Washington Drive
- Edgerton Highway, east of Richardson Highway
- Dalton Highway, north of Coldfoot
- Plack Road near Badger Road
- Geraghty Avenue, east of Marlin Street
- Richardson Highway M&O Camp at Birch Lake
- Alaska Highway, west of Tanacross
- Richardson Highway, north of Fort Greely Entrance
- Richardson Highway, south of Paxson
- Badger Road, east of Old Richardson Highway
- Crews will be working from 7:00am to 5:00pm daily.
- Please be aware that there are no DETOUR routes.
The Alaska Department of Transportation, in cooperation with B&B Electric, Inc., is working to install new and upgrade existing classification stations to Automatic Vehicle Classifiers (AVC's) at multiple locations throughout the Northern Region. Work will include installing roadside hardware and utilities.
B&B Electric, Inc.