- Drivers should be alert to SINGLE LANE CLOSURES with short DELAYS, while crews and equipment are working in the roadway at the Automatic Vehicle Classifier (AVC) station at Badger Road.
- Through Monday, September 2, drivers should be alert to work at the following location:
- Badger Road, east of Old Richardson Highway
- Crews will be working from 7:00am to 5:00pm daily.
- Please be aware that there are no DETOUR ROUTES.
The Alaska Department of Transportation, in cooperation with B&B Electric, Inc., is working to install new and upgrade existing classification stations to Automatic Vehicle Classifiers (AVC's) at multiple locations throughout the Northern Region. Work will include installing roadside hardware and utilities.
B&B Electric, Inc.