- From Wednesday, September 25, until Monday, September 30, crews will be working at North Tongass Highway, Revilla Road, and North Point Higgins Road for the installation of underground loops, piezo and road repaving operations.
- Drivers should expect a SINGLE LANE CLOSURE with flagging operations.
- Drivers should also expect DELAYS.
- Please be aware of workers and equipment in and near the road, and use extreme caution when traveling through the work zone.
- For questions, please call Island Electric at 907-780-2280 or 907-321-1369.