- Be alert to daily road work on the Sterling Highway at MP 60 through 66.
- Beginning Tuesday, September 26 expect a lane shift at MP 60.
- Please note clearing crews will be working along the roadway from MP 60 through 63, please drive with caution as there will be equipment in the area.
- Expect PILOT CAR and flagging operations daily from 7:00am to 7:00pm. Please expect delays of up to 15 minutes and plan your trip accordingly.
- Be alert to equipment and construction crew on the bridge at MP 71.5.
The Alaska Department of Transportation in partnership with Granite Construction are working to improve road conditions on the Sterling Highway from milepost 58 to 79. Upgrades will include road resurfacing, shoulder widening, passing lanes, pedestrian walkway for Skyline trail access as well as replacing existing culvert with a new bridge at the East Fork Moose River.