- Crews are working between MP 69 and 73 (Watson Lake Area), and between MP 65 and 67. Please be aware of PILOT CAR and flagging operations from 8:00pm to 8:00am, Monday thru Thursday, and 10:00pm to 8:00am on Friday and Sunday nights. Drivers should expect DELAYS up to15 minutes.
- Crews are working during the day between MP 59 and 63, as well as between MP 69 and 71. Please be aware of flagging operations and crews working on the shoulder.
- Crews are working on paving operations between MP 65 and 69 from 8:00pm to 9:00am. Please be aware of PILOT CAR and flagging operations, with DELAYS up to 20 minutes.
- Crews are also working between MP 72 and 73. Expected to begin Wednesday, June 19, from 8:00pm to 9:00am, crews will be paving this section. Drivers should expect DELAYS up to 20 minutes.
- Drivers should allow 30 to 40 minutes to travel through the MP 58 to 76 section of the Sterling Highway during the following times: Monday thru Thursday, 8:00pm to 9:00am, and Friday thru Saturday night, 10:00pm to 9:00am.
- Please be aware that depending on the direction of the wind, there is poor visibility between MP 65 and 70, due to the Swan Lake fire.
The Alaska Department of Transportation, in partnership with Granite Construction, is working to improve road conditions on the Sterling Highway from MP 58 to 79. Work will include upgrading passing lanes and pedestrian walkway for Skyline trail access, as well as road resurfacing and shoulder widening. Crews will also be replacing the existing culvert at the East Fork Moose River with a new bridge.