- Crews will be working on ditch grading, ditch armoring, repaving, new signage, and striping.
- Drivers should be aware of daily PILOT CAR and flagging operations.
- Crews are performing milling operations. The roadway will be a gravel surface for up to two miles at any time. Use caution and drive slowly when necessary.
- Paving operations have commenced, and will continue as weather allows.
- Please be aware of 20-minute DELAYS during paving operations.
The Alaska Department of Transportation, in cooperation with Tutka, LLC, is working to make a paved roadway with 11.5 foot lanes. Work will include installing striping, signage and enhanced drainage.