- To sign up for project updates, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Crews will be paving from Tudor Road to Northern Lights Boulevard. Several side streets will have limited access. Please watch for flagging operations.
- Crews will be working on removing sidewalk, installing curb and gutter, and building curb ramps from Tudor Road to Northern Lights Boulevard on Boniface Parkway.
- Crews will also be working between Debarr Road and the Glenn Highway on Boniface Parkway.
- Drivers should expect a LANE RESTRICTION from Tudor Road to Boundary Avenue, from 8:00am to 4:00pm and 7:30pm to 5:30am.
- Drivers should be aware of INTERMITTENT LANE CLOSURES along Boniface Parkway and crews working during the day and at night.
- Pedestrians should be aware of temporary pedestrian detours in the areas of curb and sidewalk work. Business access will be maintained during this work.
- Access to the JBER gate at Boniface Parkway will not be interrupted for the duration of the work.
The Alaska Department of Transportation, in cooperation with QAP, is working to resurface Boniface Parkway from Tudor Road to the Joint Base Elmendorf Richardson (JBER) gate. Project work will include upgrading pedestrian facilities and rehabilitating roadway structural sections in select locations. Crews will also be installing guardrail, automated traffic recorders, signals, signage and storm drains, as well as performing paving and striping operations.