- Crews are working on the Dalton Highway from MP 289 to 305.
- Drivers should expect flagging and PILOT CAR operations, as well as DELAYS up to 20 minutes.
- Crews will be performing road work from 7:00am to 8:00pm daily.
- Be alert to construction equipment and shoulder work while traveling through the project area.
- No parking is permitted within the work zone.
The Alaska Department of Transportation, in cooperation with Cruz Construction, Inc., is working to rehabilitate the Dalton Highway from MP 289 to 305. Project work includes raising areas of the roadway, drainage improvements, turnouts for improved safety, grading, and signage.
Cruz Construction, Inc.