- Crews are working within the project area to prepare for permanent pavement striping.
- Crews will be performing striping operations. Any unfinished striping will be completed shortly after the 4th of July holiday weekend. This work is extremely weather-dependent and will be adjusted as necessary.
- While striping activities are occurring there will be traffic control devices in the roadway between 10th Street and Main Street for short periods of time, please exercise caution when traveling through the area.
- Once striping is finalized, work on the Egan Drive Project will be complete.
- Additional project information can be found at www.egandriveproject.com.
The Alaska Department of Transportation, in cooperation with SECON, will be working to install new pavement, improve pedestrian and bike paths, widen traffic lanes, repair retaining walls and culverts, replace aging storm drainage systems, and rehabilitate the Gold Creek Bridge. This is a multi-year project.