- All four right turn lanes at the 'C' Street and Dimond Boulevard intersection will remain CLOSED indefinitely until the construction of pedestrian facilities is complete.
- All four right turn lanes at the 'C' Street and Tudor Road intersection will remain CLOSED indefinitely until the construction of pedestrian facilities is complete.
- Crews are performing daily and nightly road work. Please be alert to construction equipment operating in the area.
- Be alert to LANE CLOSURES and flagging operations.
- Pedestrian access is limited on all four corners of both Tudor and Dimond intersections. Be aware of flagging operations.
- There will be intermittent intersection corner closures; please follow the posted detour routes for pedestrian access.
The Alaska Department of Transportation, in cooperation with QAP, is working to construct pedestrian refuge islands at the four corners of the Tudor Road and Dimond Boulevard intersections at ‘C’ Street. Project work includes upgrading pedestrian facilities, traffic signals, storm drains, paving, signage and striping, as well as utility work.
Quality Asphalt Paving