- Drivers should be alert to new traffic lanes in place across the Alimaq Drive bridge.
- Please expect INTERMITTENT LANE CLOSURES with flagging operations during daylight hours.
- Construction equipment is in place on the bridge deck. Traffic traversing the bridge should exercise extreme caution.
- Alimaq Drive is reconfigured into two narrowed lanes. This configuration will be in place 24 hours a day, seven days a week for several months.
- Please be aware that all work is weather dependent and is subject to change.
The Alaska Department of Transportation, in cooperation with Hamilton Construction Company, is rehabilitating the Kodiak Harbor Channel Bridge. Project work will include resurfacing the concrete deck, installing all structural steel surfaces, replacing the pavement at both approaches to the bridge, and upgrading miscellaneous infrastructure. This project is expected to be complete in March 2022.
Hamilton Construction Alaska co.