- Drivers should expect nightly road work.
- Be alert to crews working along O'Malley Road.
- Drivers should expect crews working adjacent to the roadway from Livingston Street to Hillside Drive from 8:00am to 6:00pm daily.
- Drivers should also expect utility work from Livingston Street to Hillside Drive.
- Drivers should be alert for shoulder closures and a reduced speed limit of 40 MPH
The Alaska Department of Transportation, in cooperation with QAP, is working to reconstruct O'Malley Road from Livingston Street to Hillside Drive to improve safety and capacity at intersections, as well as to accommodate pedestrians. Work will also include incorporating pathways on both sides of the road. This project is expected to be complete in Fall 2024.