- Drivers should expect crews working from 6:30am to 7:00pm, Monday through Thursday, as well as 6:30am to 5:00pm on Friday.
- Drivers should also expect flagging and PILOT CAR operations, with DELAYS of up to 20 minutes.
- Drivers should be aware of a gravel surface from MP 230 to 231. Please drive with caution.
- Double traffic fines are in effect from MP 229 to 233.
- Trail access parking along the side of the road will not be available during work hours. Please follow the posted signage for trail access parking by the Denali Village Park.
- Drivers on the Old Parks Highway should expect flagging and PILOT CAR operations. Please follow the posted signage for turning onto Parks Highway.
The Alaska Department of Transportation, in cooperation with Great Northwest, is working to enhance the Parks Highway at MP 231. Project work includes adding turning pockets and passing lanes, as well as installing roadside safety hardware. Project work also includes constructing a pedestrian bridge and a bike path next to the Nenana River. This project is expected to be completed in June 2023.