- Beginning Friday, May 29, through Sunday, May 31, crews will be upgrading traffic signals at the Don King Road and N. Tongass Highway intersection, from 9:00pm to 5:30am.
- Drivers should expect DETOURS, DELAYS, LANE RESTRICTIONS, and ROAD CLOSURES for both inbound and outbound lanes.
- Drivers should be aware of the presence of workers and equipment in or near the road and use extreme caution when transiting the work zone.
- For questions, please call Island Electric at 907-225-5800 or 907-321-1369.
The Alaska Department of Transportation, in cooperation with Ever Electric dba Island Electric, is working to upgrade traffic signals throughout the Ketchikan area. Crews are upgrading traffic signals at the following road intersections:
- Don King Road & N. Tongass Highway
- Carlanna Lake Road & S. Tongass Highway
- Jefferson Street & S. Tongass Highway
- Washington Street and S. Tongass Highway
- Front Street & Dock Street
Ever Electric dba Island Electric